Our Favorite Items for Summer 2021
Summer 2021 is in full swing! We've rounded up 9 of our favorite items to wear, read and play with all summer long.
1. Although it's important to wear sunscreen year-round, this turmeric, mineral-based sunscreen is a great option for hot and sunny summer days. Make sure to reapply every two hours or whenever you cool off in the water!
2. Our Ruffle Maxi Dress is one of our best sellers. Made with organic cotton, this dress will keep your kid cool with breathable fabric and its flowy design. And don't forget to put sunscreen on your shoulders when wearing this dress!
3. This beach-themed "Big Sister" is the perfect summer buddy! Bring her to the beach, the pool, or anywhere your daily adventures take you!
4. "What To Do With a Box" is sure to get the ideas flowing in case a rainy day is ahead of you. We think reading a book is one of the best ways to wind down after a busy summer day!
5. This hypoallergenic 4-pack of ice cream toys is a great way for your child to learn about making choices. Mix and match different "flavors" and cones for a Sunday Collective-inspired, at-home ice cream run experience!
6. The Fisherman Overalls in Samoan Sun is a fan favorite. The adjustable straps and stylized Sycamore green cuffs grow with your child, giving you a piece of clothing that will surely last you longer than one summer!
7. A New York Times best-seller, "The Vanderbeekers Lost and Found" follows a Harlem-based family on a heartwarming adventure. At 368 pages, this young novel is perfect for a summer read, and a Sunday Collective family favorite.
8. For the hot days ahead or a lazy day lounging, our Pima Cotton Striped Tee is the summer essential every kid needs! Wear under our Fisherman Overalls or with your favorite pair of shorts too keep extra cool.
9. Last but certainly not least, "Sam and Dave Dig a Hole" is an adorably funny read for youngsters ages 3 to 6. But, really, we believe no one is too old to enjoy this best-selling book!