Information we collect
- Information you provide to us: the types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, age, location, and any other information you choose to provide when you engage in certain activities such as registering for an account with us, placing an order on our website, or signing up to receive emails about our latest products and services.
- Information we collect automatically: we also collect information about your visit to and use of the website, such as your ip address and the location of your ip server, device ids, device type, wi-fi connection information, general and precise geo-location data, product search history, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access the services, pages you visit, and, if you came to the website from another website, the address of that website. This information does not reveal your specific identity, but is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- Information collected by cookies and similar tracking technologies: like many websites, we use "cookies," which are small text files that are stored on your computer or equipment when you visit certain online pages that record your preferences and actions. We may also use web beacons (also known as "action tags," "tracer tags," or "single-pixel gifs"), which are an invisible graphic on a web page that is programmed to collect information about your use of a given website. These technologies may also be used in the emails and other communications we send to you to help us understand how you interact with those messages. For more information as to the types of cookies used and their purpose, see section 4.
Interaction with social media platforms
- How we use your information
We may use your personal information for a variety of business purposes described below:
- To provide information, products, services. Company may use your personal information to process payments and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, to respond to questions, comments and other customer service requests, to help us improve our website design, products and services, to develop new products and services, and for limited internal and operational use such as to ensure site functionality.
- Marketing by direct mail, email and outbound telemarketing. Company may use your personal information to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, special offers, services, contests, and promotions, and for other purposes disclosed at the time that you provide personal information or otherwise with your consent. You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, as further described in section 7.
- Research and development. Company may use your personal information for research and development purposes such as conducting surveys to help us improve the quality of products and services and learn about our customer’s needs. We may engage third party service providers to conduct surveys on our behalf. All survey responses are voluntary.
- Statistical analysis. Company may use personal information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, for example, information about the computer or device from which you accessed the website. Anonymized and aggregated data is not personal information. We may share this information with third parties for them to conduct research, identify usage trends, perform statistical analysis, and any other legally permissible purposes.
- Other. We may use your personal information for which we have a legitimate interest such as fraud monitoring and protection or compliance with legal or regulatory obligations, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide your personal information or with your consent.
The cookies used on this website can be categorized in four ways: (a) cookies that are strictly necessary; (b) cookies that assist with the performance of the website; (c) cookies that record functionality requests; and (d) targeting or behavioral tracking “advertising” cookies. Each of these is further explained below.
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Targeting cookies
How we share your informationWe share information collected with the following parties:
- Business partners. We may share personal information with our business partners and affiliates for internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. We may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Marketing. Company may allow third party advertising partners to set tracking tools such as cookies to collect information regarding your activities on our website as well as selected personal information like past purchase history we have collected with third party advertising partners. Advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other companies) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-company related websites within their networks. This is known as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising.”
- Professional advisors: we share personal data with our legal, financial, insurance and other advisors in connection with corporate transactions or in connection with the management of all or part of our business or operations.
- Legal disclosure / law enforcement. We may access, preserve and disclose your personal information, other account information and content if such action is necessary: (i) to comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as, a court order or subpoena; (ii) to respond to your requests; (iii) to protect yours, ours or others’ rights, property or safety; (iv) to enforce our policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to us; (vi) to comply with records retention policies; (vii) to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (viii) if we, in good faith, believe that access, preservation, or disclosure is otherwise advisable.
Access and change your informationYou can review and change certain personal information such as contact information related to your use of our website. To access your information on our website, simply sign in to your account using your login and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile. You can also deactivate or delete your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information management/opt-out procedureWe want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. You have the right to object to and opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. In the event you have consented to company’s processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further processing by contacting email@example.com. Keep in mind that even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personally identifying information regarding your activities on our website and/or information from the advertisements on third party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as, to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
- How to opt-out of receiving marketing email. You can unsubscribe from email, text and phone communications at any time. If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing via email, click the unsubscribe link on the footer of marketing emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt, in accordance with applicable laws. Company will continue to send you non-promotional, service emails concerning your account, such as emails relating to available upgrades, billing and payment information, outstanding balance on your account, and other emails relating to your account and/or your use of the website.
- How to opt-out of receiving direct mail. If you would like to opt-out of receiving communication via postal mail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call customer service at 212-868-2234. To learn more about your rights as a consumer and to receive less national advertising mail, please visit the direct marketing association at http://www.dmachoice.org.
- How to disable cookies and similar technologies. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs may not be effective on mobile interfaces. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt-out of certain mobile advertisements via their device settings.
If you use Microsoft edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If you use Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21447?locale=en_us
If you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
If you use chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
If you use different devices, make sure you configure the settings of the corresponding browser according to your preferences.
If you wish to opt-out of tracking by google analytics across all websites you can do so
Please note that cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted-out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt-out on each device.
- How to opt-out of receiving targeted ads. The online advertising industry provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs.
- “do not track.” Do not track (“dnt”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers that allows users to avoid having information about their webpage visits collected over time. We use analytics systems and providers and participate in ad networks that process personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, and these systems and providers may provide some of this information to us. We do not currently process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or similar mechanisms, however please see above for ways in which you can opt-out or disable cookies.
Children’s privacyWe are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children. However, if we learn that we have received information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent (or under the age of 16 in certain jurisdictions such as eu member countries), we will delete that information from our database.
Data security and retentionWe want to provide you with a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. When you enter your personal information on our website, we use encryption technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
We retain your personal information in accordance with our records management and retention policy. We calculate retention periods for your personal information in accordance with the length of time necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations, any limitation periods within which claims might be made, and the length of time we are required to retain any information for by law.
If preferred, you may write to us at:
Jd link inc. D/b/a The Sunday Collective
1407 Broadway, ste. 3507
New York, NY 10018
Attn. Jae young kim
Your California privacy rightsIf you reside in California, please read this section for additional disclosures about how we collect, use, and disclose information about you and your rights under the California consumer privacy act (or “ccpa”) (California civil code section 1798.100 et seq.).
- Additional disclosures related to the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of personal information
- Categories of personal information collected: in the previous 12 months, we have not collected any personal information from any visitor. When we do so, we will update this policy accordingly. [in the previous 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers such as name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, commercial information such as purchase history, geolocation data, internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn about any of the preceding categories of information.] For examples of the data points we collect, please see section 1 above.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling information: we collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in section 1 above.
- Categories of sources of personal information: we collect personal information from and about you as described in section 1 above.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share information: we may share your personal information with third parties as described in section 5 above.
- Categories of personal information disclosed: in the previous 12 months, we have not disclosed any personal information for business or commercial purposes. When we do, we will update this policy accordingly. [in the previous 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers such as name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, commercial information such as purchase history, geolocation data, internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn about any of the preceding categories of information.]
- Sale of personal information: california law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we “sell” which, for the purposes of the ccpa, means scenarios in which company has shared personal information with partners or third parties in exchange for valuable consideration. We do not sell identifying information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, or postal address. While we might share, for example, your ip address with service providers, we do not “sell” your information as we understand the term to mean under california law.
- access: California consumers have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them in the last 12 months. They may also request the categories of personal information we have collected about them, the categories of sources of such collection, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share and sell their personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed and sold about them in the preceding 12 months, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information in the preceding 12 months.
- Opt out of sale: California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. While we do not currently “sell” your information, you may be entitled to direct us not to disclose your information to third parties for consideration. We do not knowingly collect online or sell personal information about consumers under the age of 13.
- Deletion: California consumers have the right to request deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions).
- Nondiscrimination: California consumers have the right to receive equal service and price and not be discriminated against even if they exercise any of their other CCPA rights, however, financial incentive programs may condition participation on collection of personal information.
When you exercise your rights, to confirm your request and ensure we respect your privacy and security, we will prompt you to verify your identify by confirming your name, e-mail address, or phone number (or other identifiable information).
Your Nevada rights2019 nev. L. 211 permits customers of company who are nevada residents to request that we not sell their personal information. We do not sell personal information as defined by nevada law. If you are a resident of nevada and would like to request that we not sell your information in the future, please email us at: email@example.com.
- International data transfers. We may transfer, process and store personal information collected by company anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the united states, the european union, asia, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or on the servers of our service providers. By providing information to us, you explicitly consent to the storage of your personal information in these locations.